9. Re: smallest 192K recorder ?

Subject: 9. Re: smallest 192K recorder ?
From: "Gianni Pavan" gianni_pavan
Date: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:28 am ((PST))
thanks to everybody for the replies. The smallest appears to be the
Korg MR1, optimal for the dimensions, but it is unsuitable for my
needs as the noise floor is quite high.
The Sonosax could be an alternative, a bit larger, though the website
is quite poor of specifications, even if the user manual is available
online. I'll ask to the producer.
A third option could be a PDA & CoreSound based system (PDAudio CF
card for digital input plus the CoreSound mic preamplifier/AD that
can be set up to 192K)
Thanks again, in particular to Raimund and Oryoki,
I'll keep you informed about what is going on,
Gianni

At 04.10 13/11/2008, you wrote:

>Dr Specht is correct:
>
>Korg MR-1
>64 x 120 x 24 mm
>184 cc
>200 g
>=3D recorder w/ 20GB hard disc and non-removable Li-Ion battery
>
>Sonosax MiniR82
>120 x 80 x 28 mm
>269 cc
>522 g
>=3D recorder with internal hard disc (430 g) + 4 AA cells (92 g)
>

>Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo.
>Controllato da AVG - http://www.avg.com
>Versione: 8.0.175 / Database dei virus: 270.9.2/1784 -  Data di
>rilascio: 12/11/2008 19.01

Gianni Pavan
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universita' degli Studi di Pavia, Via Taramelli 24, 27100 PAVIA, ITALIA
Phone       +39-0382-987874    Fax +39-02-700-32921
Email
Web       http://www.unipv.it/cibra