Re: Owls in Europe ?

Subject: Re: Owls in Europe ?
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm ((PDT))
Chris

I recorded all the owls of Europe around each spring time when
courtship was high, having said that Owls will call in the winter
months and into January, February warning others to stay off their
territory.
I was out this morning at 03:30am and recorded Great Horned owl,
Northern Pigmy owl and Barred owl. All owls were calling back and
forth. Midnight to dawn is usually more productive I find.
A good resource on the internet is the owl pages.
http://www.owlpages.com

Martyn
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org