Re: NP-Type batteries V Sony L-mount batteries

Subject: Re: NP-Type batteries V Sony L-mount batteries
From: "wtefftus" wtefftus
Date: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm ((PDT))
Dear Martyn,
All require AC mains, but the IDX-400 (no lithium charge, 4 station,
3lbs, metal case), and the IDX JL-2Plus (all chemistry, 2 station,
2lbs, plastic case) will work world-wide.

Citytek also makes one, but I don't know about them.
http://www.battery123.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=3DCli%2D4N

Bill

--- In  Martyn Stewart <>
wrote:

> do you know of any portable chargers that would be appropriate for
> field use, iE: 4 channel charger and lightweight?
> The reason I'm looking into this is because of TSA, i just can't
risk
> the chance of having a weeks battery life confiscated from me..
>
> Martyn
>

> On Oct 17, 2008, at 12:18 PM, wtefftus wrote:
>
> > Dear Martyn,
> >
> > I had the same question a while back and did a little analysis.
The