Re: Playback thread.....

Subject: Re: Playback thread.....
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:53 pm ((PDT))
I did not mean to start a large dialog on this, but I'd say
definition 2a applies:

ven=B7ue
n.
Message: 1.
Subject: Law
a. The locality where a crime is committed or a cause of action occurs.
b. The locality or political division from which a jury is called and
in which a trial is held.
c. The clause within a declaration naming the locality in which a
trial will be held.
d. The clause in an affidavit naming the place where it was sworn to.
Message: 2.

Subject: a. The scene or setting in which something takes place; a locale:
"that non-cinematic venue of popular nightmares, the discotheque"
P.J. O'Rourke.
b. A place for large gatherings, as a sports stadium
[Middle English, attack, from Old French, a coming, attack, from
feminine past participle of venir, to come, from Latin ven
- in Indo-European roots.]
The American Heritage=AE Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition copyright =A92000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. =

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

<L>
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689