Re: Recording and cellphone interference

Subject: Re: Recording and cellphone interference
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:42 pm ((PDT))
Better gear does not receive this interference - including what phone
system is used (Blackberries being the worst) and the recorder/mic
combination another factor. My Sound Devices never picks up RFI,
though wireless mics do. I've used ECM-55s and the SD 744T without
interference. With my cell phone on, by the way.

Each oart of the gear makes a difference...

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689