Re: Multitrack editor

Subject: Re: Multitrack editor
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:03 pm ((PDT))
Audacity can save files in lots of formats including 24 (or 32) bit
samples at the usual sample rates --- anything that fits in "wav" can
be written,it seems.

Probably the easiest way to do this is use "File/Export selection" and
then click the Options button in the file dialog that opens. I believe
that what you set here is saved as the default setting for future file
writes.