Re: [GEAR] fostex field case

Subject: Re: [GEAR] fostex field case
From: "Kim Cascone" anechoicmedia
Date: Sat Oct 4, 2008 8:40 am ((PDT))
when I was working as the sound-guy on a documentary in Berlin a few
years ago
we rented all the audio gear minus the camera from Kortwich
I was surprised to find out they made their own line of gear bags

so I rented a bag for a FR2 I was using at the time and was very
impressed with the quality and functionality

http://www.filmtontechnik.de/410.html

scroll down (in the inner page window) for the bag for the FR-2LE
model for =80175-
the one underneath that has a FR-2LE bag with a separate bag
(velcro'd on? not sure) for a MixPre
but I'm not clear whether the price is for that MixPre part of the
whole bag
if this interests you then email them -- they are very nice people
and most of them speak some English
tsch=FCss!
KIM