Re: [GEAR] fostex field case

Subject: Re: [GEAR] fostex field case
From: "William Ruscher Jr." immonacan99
Date: Fri Oct 3, 2008 8:52 am ((PDT))
Hi Patrick and Group,

           I just started using the FR2-LE in the custom porta-brace
case. Although I really like the porta-brace for protecting the Fostex
... you are correct, as the one accessory pocket is big enough for a
couple spare tamiya 7.2 V battery packs, the remote....and that's
about it.
If I may put out another inquiry to the group, along with my comment,
to add to this thread....
I have been carrying the FR2-LE separate from my other accessories
(mics, cables, headphones, small backup recorder, small digital
camera, headlamp, ect.). I have outgrown my audio/camera travel
backpack. I am looking for a backpack (to keep my hands free for hikes
and airports) that would be protective, weatherproof, be accepted as
carry on luggage in airports, and fit all of my equipment mentioned above.
I know that backpacks have been discussed and suggested on the group
before, but I am looking for comments from members that are using one
that they like, and have carried their equipment a distance in the
field and (or) overseas, and can recommend the pack.

Many Thanks !

Bill

--- In  ". m u r m e r ."