1. Re: Nature Recording Art

Subject: 1. Re: Nature Recording Art
From: "David Michael" wildlifeanalysis
Date: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:42 am ((PDT))
> Martyn, if there is room on the disk for my landscape recording let
> me know.

Hello Kevin,

If you would like extra space to upload some works, please have a look
at http://naturerecordists.com. The site is a little like SoundCloud,
but less complex and open to the public.

At the moment, I have the upload limited to 10Mb, but if you would
like to upload something larger (longer), please let me know and I can
make that happen.

Best
David

http://naturerecordists.com/dmichael