10. Re: Decca Tree?

Subject: 10. Re: Decca Tree?
From: "Kim Cascone" anechoicmedia
Date: Thu Sep 4, 2008 1:44 am ((PDT))
> Let's not take this to the edge of being nasty please, beg to differ
> and move on, I insist!
> Google the information you are looking for...

it seems to me a shame to pull the plug on such an enlightening debate
it has remained fairly civil (albeit tense) and I for one am learning
a lot by following it
if this forum meant to be a area for debate and hence education
then I say let's get to the bottom of this
and determine which side of the argument is 'myth' and which is 'real'
is the moon *really* farther away than the sun? ;)