Cristian the lion

Subject: Cristian the lion
From: "artsonics" artsonics
Date: Tue Sep 2, 2008 5:07 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for posting that link Martyn, I really enjoyed it, was that a
clip from some movie as i would love to see the whole
film....coincidently just a week ago watched Born free again...first
time in 20 years since I had seen it...always loved that movie. I had
a trained falcon years ago and can really empathize and understand the
relationship you can have with a wild creature....especially a
predator, an experience to be treasured. Those big cats....certainly
king of the beasts.

cheers clint williams