7. Re: MS Stereo (Was Decca Tree?)

Subject: 7. Re: MS Stereo (Was Decca Tree?)
From: "Phil Tyler" macmang4125
Date: Tue Sep 2, 2008 10:02 am ((PDT))
Here is some info from the Sound Devices web site.

http://www.sounddevices.com/notes/general/ms-stereo-basics/

Which has this salient point "Because of the inherent mono
compatibility of MS stereo, when an MS stereo signal is folded to
mono, only the Mid microphone signal remains."

Phil

--- In  "John Lundsten"