Re: (was)Dorotockey's Run now Habitat destruction

Subject: Re: (was)Dorotockey's Run now Habitat destruction
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Mon Aug 4, 2008 10:44 pm ((PDT))
Sorry for the cross post but as I started this in both groups, I will
finish it.

http://naturesound.org/Habitat%20destruction.html

Take a look at this webpage and look at the two photos. Both were
taken about a month apart, there are two recordings that go with them,
both completely different from each other.
This is a property I have been monitoring for over 10 years each
spring/summer. It is just over the road from where I live. It was a
healthy bear habitat, since this started the bear that visited us on a
regular basis is hardly now seen.

Both recordings were made with mkh-30/40 micrphones  tripod mounted.
Original recording was 44.1k 24bit.
Both audio files here are around 4 minutes long.

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org