MKH 60 for sale

Subject: MKH 60 for sale
From: "Derek Holzer" derekatumaticdotnl
Date: Mon Aug 4, 2008 8:58 am ((PDT))
Hi all,

I have a Sennheiser MKH 60 hyper cardioid microphone for sale. No box,
but I still still have the mic stand clip. It has perhaps a couple
cosmetic scratches, but it's in in great working condition. I can send
photos if the appearance is that important. I'm asking EUR 700 firm for
it, plus shipping from Germany. This would probably only make sense for
a EURO-zone buyer. PayPal or bank transfer accepted. Why am I selling
it? I figured I don't use it much, and can rent one if I really need it,
and I want to convert it into some other gear. Please write for more
details.

best!
Derek

--