Re: IP protection

Subject: Re: IP protection
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Aug 4, 2008 7:21 pm ((PDT))
Please, please, everyone - I was not attacking anyone or suggesting
any of us here are not doing all we can to preserve nature! I ust
come mostly from the music side of things, and the artists getting
the rotalties they deserve is a big issue these days. I was actually
intending to be lighthearted about my comment, but obviously struck
the wrong chord in my wording. My apologies for any implied insult,
and I applaud all our nature activities. I only wish I were able to
get out and do more nature recording and contributing!

Peace and best to all,

Lou