Re: IP protection

Subject: Re: IP protection
From: "David Kuhn" dkuhn012001
Date: Mon Aug 4, 2008 1:35 pm ((PDT))
Lou, anyone working in or involved in conservation in Hawai`i is
aware
of my contribution to conservation efforts, for which there is a
crying
need here. In the case of sound recording, I pay back on the front
end,
as my work creating tutorial-style compilations goes first to benefit
researchers in the field and educators. The meager revenue I might
get
from my work is a by-product, no more, of my dedication to the
wildlife
here. I would be doing it regardless. And, I do hope for enough
monetary return to help me keep doing it even more.  Still and all, I
don't regret the suffix to my website, though to be referred to as
one
of "those commercial guys" has been in the way.

I am not often compelled to trumpet my contributions. Please forgive
the rant, fellow listeners.

Aloha,
David

--- In  Lou Judson <>