Primo EM-23 caps

Subject: Primo EM-23 caps
From: "Kim Cascone" anechoicmedia
Date: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 am ((PDT))
> Pricing for 10 or less pieces is $60.00 each.  Normally we would
> have a 14
> week lead from our factory in Japan but at this time we do have 52
> available
> to ship immediately.

I purchased 2 - EM-23 capsules from Primo last year @ $60.00 ea.
below is the contact for the person who helped me
Ms Rodriguez was very helpful and answered all my questions

***anyone interested in a group buy? I might be depending on the
price...

contact info:
Lori Rodriguez
Primo Microphones, Inc.
1805 Couch Drive
McKinney, TX  75069
Phone: 972-548-9807 ext. 19
Fax: 972-548-1351
www.primomic.com
email:

also I looked at the specs on the Primo EM-21
http://tinyurl.com/6y5amu

and it looks like the freq response is flatter than the EM-23 in the
5kHz to 20kHz range
has anyone used this capsule in a mic?
if so, thoughts?