Re: LS-10 sunshine warning??

Subject: Re: LS-10 sunshine warning??
From: "Hugh Livingston" oaklandonian
Date: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 am ((PDT))
I had the same problem on a very hot afternoon in the Sierras. Then I
took off my polarized sunglasses and everything went back to normal.
Now I just rotate the device sideways to read it when I have my
fishing glasses on. The LS-10 is excellent in bright sunlight because
of the polarization; it's just too bad it doesn't go in the other
direction.

--
Hugh Livingston
El Mirador