Re: AT 3032 Discontinued

Subject: Re: AT 3032 Discontinued
From: "Aaron Ximm" aaron_gmail
Date: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:31 pm ((PDT))
On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Aaron Ximm <> wrote:
> Anyone looking to pick up a pair, it just so happens Front End Audio
> AFAIK this isn't a big secret, I'm just on their spam list.

Thought I should mention, I used "spam" here as a generic for
"broadcast email," which for better or worse I've found myself doing
more and more often -- even in the case of desired opt-in broadcast
email, as was the case here.

In case anyone got the wrong idea, I should clarify -- I most
definitely do NOT get any spam in the pejorative sense from Front End.
Only notifications from them of useful things like this sale, exactly
as I requested to be kept abreast of! :)

Incidentally I understand they had a regular *run* on the 3032s after
I posted that note about the sale... :D

 best,
  aaron

--

 quietamerican.org
 oneminutevacation.org

 83% happy
 9% disgusted
 6% fearful
 2% angry

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: