Beautiful Bird Songs from Around the World

Subject: Beautiful Bird Songs from Around the World
From: "Syd Curtis"
Date: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm ((PDT))
Hello again Philipp,

I'm too old to be competent with the internet, so I needed to check and mak=
sure I got things right.

The two CD set, "Beautiful Bird Songs from Around the World", can be bought=
,
either as the physical CDs, or as a download, through the British Library's
online shop.

The following link should take you directly to the sales page:
http://shop.bl.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/BritishLibrary/ISBN%5F9780712305433

If the link doesn't work, simply go to the British Library homepage,
www.bl.uk, click on online shop, then audio, then wildlife - this should
bring up all of the BL's wildlife CDs.

Three sample sounds can be heard (Robin, Nightingale, Chiming Wedgebill).
The Wedgebill is an Australian.

A full track listing can be viewed on the Beautiful Bird Songs page.

So I understand.  I have but a slow dial-up modem, and an elderly
non-technical brain, so I haven't tried.  But I have listened to the CDs an=
they do include some truly remarkable sounds, additional to being so
beautiful. at least to this human's ears.

Cheers

Syd

> From: Philipp Schr=F6ter <>
> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:54:50 +0200
> To: <>
> Subject: AW: [Nature Recordists] Re: New File - Australian Magpie
>
> Hello Syd,
>

> Where do I get a tracklist and perhaps some sample-sounds of this CD? Sou=
nds
> interesting=85
>

> Best regards
>

> Philipp

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: