Re: Recording location suggestions (NY/NJ)

Subject: Re: Recording location suggestions (NY/NJ)
From: "" jerkabobber
Date: Sun Jun 1, 2008 3:58 pm ((PDT))
Thanks David, Sorry for the late reply, I am catching up on posts here as t=
he forum has had a lot of interesting activity lately :)
?I am going to jot those places you've mentioned down, I have heard of the =
Finger Lakes national forest (being a avid hiker/backpacker), but have neve=
r been there. Nor do I own the the trail map(s), but have been thinking abo=
ut getting them, Now, it seems, that 2 of my hobbies (hiking and recording)=
 will combine into one, all the more excuse to buy trail maps! :)?
Thanks again,
Dave