Re: Story in Sound: Queensland AU

Subject: Re: Story in Sound: Queensland AU
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Wed May 28, 2008 5:56 pm ((PDT))
It was posted to the 2 groups because there are still some who would
(maybe) like to listen before they crossed over? It's no different
from posting to the Nature sound society as well as the nature
recordist group that often happens,  maybe I should just have said
"sorry for the cross posting....

I'm glad you enjoyed the recordings and thank you to all who also
enjoyed it...

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart