Frog identification

Subject: Frog identification
From: "David Michael" wildlifeanalysis
Date: Wed May 28, 2008 8:20 am ((PDT))
Hello

I was curious if someone on the list (Walt you still here?) can assist
in the identification of a frog I snapped this weekend in the
Princeton NJ area. I unfortunately was not on a recording trip so I
have no audio.

At first I thought it was a Northern Leopard Frog, but now I think
that perhaps it is a Pickerel Frog.

http://scientificforestry.com/images/frogs/IMG_3811.JPG
http://scientificforestry.com/images/frogs/IMG_3814.JPG
http://scientificforestry.com/images/frogs/IMG_3816.JPG