Bird ID please

Subject: Bird ID please
From: "Wil Hershberger" wil_hershberger
Date: Mon May 26, 2008 7:09 am ((PDT))
This is a recording from a cellphone that a neighbor made last summer.
I have cleaned the recording up significantly using soundsoap pro.
The closest I can come up with is some sort of purple martin vocalization.
I would appreciate your comments.
This recording was made in Berkeley County West Virginia during the
summer of 2007 is a deciduous upland woodlot with trees ranging up to
45 years old. This was heard daily for a while and mostly in the
mornings and late evening.
Thanks for your help,
http://natureimagesandsounds.com/assets/example 1.wav

http://natureimagesandsounds.com/assets/example2.wav