Re: Olympus LS-10 Prel. Report

Subject: Re: Olympus LS-10 Prel. Report
From: "Tim Nielsen" supernielsen
Date: Thu May 22, 2008 12:08 pm ((PDT))
I agree, I got my LS10 yesterday, and instantly amazed. The thing
fires up fast, goes right into record. The menus and meters are the
best I've seen in any small recorder. Compared to the H2, the
usability of this recorder is astounding. Having a recording level
wheel is fantastic. It feels very solid, but it's still plenty light
and portable.

I have only recorded a couple of tests, but the onboard mics sound
decent, certainly usable. As a minidisc replacement, this thing would
be fantastic.

Comes with a nicely padded case, has 2 gigs internal memory, which is
probably enough for most people, an SD card slot...

I found mine on Ebay for under $300

Tim