Re: Ithaca NY (part 2), Dawn Chorus feat Gray Catbird, Chickadee

Subject: Re: Ithaca NY (part 2), Dawn Chorus feat Gray Catbird, Chickadee
From: "David Michael" wildlifeanalysis
Date: Tue May 13, 2008 12:06 pm ((PDT))
Right again! Absolutely amazing

I have heard and recorded these sounds before, always in sight of a beaver's
lodge and
had wrongly assumed the link to be causal, rather than coincidental. I have
never seen a Ruffed Grouse, and honestly did not know they existed until this
moment, but I think their
"song" is now one of my favorites.

Thanks again for the identification

David