1. Re: Recording Wind

Subject: 1. Re: Recording Wind
From: "" jerkabobber
Date: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:08 pm ((PDT))
Thanks John for posting this, they downloaded fine, All extremely interesti=
ng recordings indeed. This whole recording wind topic has been quite inform=
ative and interesting.
Not to get off topic, after all, this is a nature recording forum... but th=
e song starting at 1:30 on the Nepal Comp is hypnotizing and I absolutely l=
ove the percussions,?they gave me goosebumps. I am going to forward the lin=
k to my friend whole does cultural anthropology in Ladak in northern India =
(much near Tibet), he'll really appreciate these. Maybe I should convince h=
im to buy a portable recorder when he goes back this summer? : ) He ain't b=
orrowing my gear!