video not audio

Subject: video not audio
From: "stephenvitiello" stephenvitiello
Date: Wed Apr 9, 2008 4:49 pm ((PDT))
Does anyone have any advice on videotaping or filming fireflies? There
is a brief moment every spring in James River State Park (Virginia)
where the fireflies light up the trees like the most beautiful storm
of electricity. I've tried video with fairly good cameras and every
possible shutter speed. I've also tried super 8 and 16mm but nothing
does it justice. I can imagine that there are fancier cameras used for
scientific recording but I just don't know where to look or who to
speak to for advice. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
and best to all. Stephen