Re: Controlling a Sound Devices recorder automatically

Subject: Re: Controlling a Sound Devices recorder automatically
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Mon Apr 7, 2008 11:14 pm ((PDT))
The coincidence of animal events clear of man-made and natural
interruptions is another key reason I bother with unattended, long
takes.  A wind sensor/over-ride would also be useful. Much less
chance of getting primo stuff when the wind is up.

If you develop a timer, do let us know. How about 500GB external
FireWire drive and a solar panel?  I've used the power-up feature. I
need to test the power-down option.  That one scares me. Rob D.

  = = =