Marantz PMD 222

Subject: Marantz PMD 222
From: "William Ruscher Jr." immonacan99
Date: Sat Apr 5, 2008 11:39 am ((PDT))
Hi All,
        In an effort to fund my current needs, I am going to have to
part with one of my recorders. I am going to put this portable mono
cassette recorder on Ebay , probably next weekend. I wanted to run it
by the group members here first, if anyone is interested. I hope it is
appropriate to do so on this list. The deck is in very good shape and
in full working order, with just some normal small cosmetic wear on the
paint in spots, and a bit on the labeling letters for the deck buttons.
I am not the original owner of the deck. It comes with the AC power
adapter and a like new condition Marantz soft field carry case with
side pouch and shoulder strap. Also included is a Sirtage (projector)
hard plastic carry case, that was modified with foam inserts to fit the
recorder. I am hoping to get $200 and feel it is worth that. You can
contact me off list if interested to see pictures or have any
questions.

Regards,

         Bill