Re: New To Field Recording - Need Microphone Recommendation

Subject: Re: New To Field Recording - Need Microphone Recommendation
From: "Mark Forry" marcus4e
Date: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:41 pm ((PDT))
Bill,
I will let you know what I experience after the Marantz arrives. =A0It
is due to arrive between 4/3-4/8/08.
If you are interested, this web site provided some information on
several recorders including the Edirol and Marantz. =A0The web site is:
=A0http://www.transom.org/tools/recording_interviewing/200703_recorder_\
reviews/
Mark
--- In  "William Ruscher Jr."