Re: inverse loudness eq

Subject: Re: inverse loudness eq
From: "Louis Judson" inaudio
Date: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:05 am ((PDT))
But Rob, the Fletcher-Munson effect is spcifically about our ears' lower se=
nsitivity to the far low and high ends of the audio spectrum at lower level=
s - nothing to do with gear. The curves and the amplfication are about comp=
ensating for the easrs' deficiencies, and when we turn up the level at whic=
h we monitor we hear more of the extremes.

<L>
On Sunday, March 30, 2008, at 02:53AM, "Rob Danielson" <> wrote=
: