Re: inverse loudness eq

Subject: Re: inverse loudness eq
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:47 am ((PDT))
Hi Rob,

Thanks for doing the comparison. I've had a quick listen and will
spend some more time studying what you've done tomorrow.
The mics have been a bit of an issue - I think I've mentioned
previously that one is a older pre CE/lead free production whilst the
other was of much more recent origin. Gain and frequency response is
quite different requiring an offset in record levels. I should be
receiving a second recent production mic in the next few days so
hopefully I should have a pair that is much better matched than at
present.

cheers
Paul