Re: http://ad2004.hku.nl/index.php (was Pressure waves in recording

Subject: Re: http://ad2004.hku.nl/index.php (was Pressure waves in recording
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:35 pm ((PDT))
At 3:50 PM -0700 3/22/08, Jatinder Singh wrote:
>Jim, I can ask Rob Danielson, if I can pass on the user name and
>password to you.
>Jatinder

This file storage resource is open to everyone on the list courtesy
of Anton Woldhek. I personally prefer it to the yahoo group "files"
folder because list readers can access files without having to
log-on, navigate through hard to identify files or deal with long,
often broken links.

To To upload and share a (small) file with the group:

(1)  logon: nature ; pass: sound.

(2) Create a NEW DIRECTORY (folder)  and give it your name
(optional. but suggested)

(3) Use the  BROWSE and UPLOAD buttons to upload your file. (Make
sure your file's name includes the correct extension on it like
".mp3"  ".jpg"  ".wav"

(4) To post a direct link to a sound file or image you have uploaded,
right-click on the blue link to the file in the
http://ad2004.hku.nl/index.php directory and select, "Copy Link
Location."  Paste the link into the body of a email with CONTROL+ V.

(5) Upload your future files to your folder/directory.

Rob D.