Re: Improvements on this file?

Subject: Re: Improvements on this file?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Tue Mar 4, 2008 2:33 pm ((PST))
At 12:57 PM -0800 3/4/08, Debbi B wrote:

>I haven't used the parametric equalizer (if that's what you're referring
>to) before, and I don't have an understanding of what it does--if it's
>easy enough to give me some instruction, I'd appreciate it.

Sure. I can't walk you through the use of the standard EQ "plugs" in
Audition because I don't have that application. I can using
Uniquel-izer, which does the Equalization as an effects "plug" that
can be downloaded and installed in Audition. Have you installed
effects "plugs" into Audition before?  Maybe you could install the 15
day demo version of Uniquel-izer before we start. Its here:
http://www.rogernicholsdigital.com/downloads.asp I see RN has a
interface tutorial you can play with in advance if you want to:
http://www.rogernicholsdigital.com/tutorialsandguides.html and the
pdf manual can be downloaded here:
http://www.rndigital.org/dokumente/UNIQUEL-IZERUsersGuide.pdf

Let me know what you discover. I have your .wav file. Once we get
everything set-up, we'll post the blog link so others can join us if
they wish. Rob D.