Re: Improvements on this file?

Subject: Re: Improvements on this file?
From: "Debbi B" dgbrusco
Date: Tue Mar 4, 2008 12:57 pm ((PST))
It's probably ok for its purpose, but I would like to know how to do
what you're talking about.
I haven't used the parametric equalizer (if that's what you're referring
to) before, and I don't have an understanding of what it does--if it's
easy enough to give me some instruction, I'd appreciate it.

--
/Debbi Brusco/