Re: Getting organised...

Subject: Re: Getting organised...
From: "Greg Weddig" gweddig
Date: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 am ((PST))
Hi Greg,
I created a custom FilemakerPro database for myself that incorporates
most of the features I want to track for my natural and urban
soundscape recordings.  If you have FilemakerPro and are interested in
taking a look at it I would be glad to send you a copy.  E-mail me off
list if you are interested.

--greg weddig
Baltimore, MD
http://gregweddig.net