Re: An Introduction ,along with my recording links

Subject: Re: An Introduction ,along with my recording links
From: "William Ruscher Jr." immonacan99
Date: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:37 am ((PST))
--- In  Dan Dugan <> wrote:

> Bill Ruscher, re this recording,
>
> >http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=48514
>
> The site says it's stereo, but the audio is mono. Couldn't find audio
> at the other URL.
>
> -Dan Dugan

Hi Dan,

        All 16 of the recordings under my user name "imonacan" on the
Freesound Project website, are mono.
The other URL (Surfbirds.com) was for a trip report(that contained no
audio, but was a link for anyone that was interested in reading about
the trip and seeing the pictures) from Palawan, Philippines that was
associated with the recordings in the sample pack "Palawan, Philippines
2008".

Regards,

          Bill