Re: playback

Subject: Re: playback
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:48 am ((PST))
I don't see any responses to this! General advice: use the line out
unless it doesn't have enough volume, then try the headphone. It will
not hurt anything either way.

That speaker looks like the old Pignose portable guitar amplifier, so
it probably has a high inpedance and high gain input. Line out might
be too much input for it, so if it distorts with line, use the
heaphone and turn down the headphone volume on the player. If you
have to have the control very high or very low, try the other way and
see what sound best!

You sears will be the best way to tell what is best for you use.

Hope this helps!

Lou
Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689