Re: field recorders & battery issues

Subject: Re: field recorders & battery issues
From: "Gregory Rademacher" gregoryrademacher
Date: Sun Feb 3, 2008 12:13 pm ((PST))
I just returned from a kayak trip to the Amazon with a SD722
I took a solar charger and a small 12 volt sealed lead acid.. thank
goodness for the 12v
the charger didn't work worth a darn. The 12v powered both a video cam
with a cigarette lighter cord and the SD722
with the external power plug. Now with the restrictions of air travel
with spare batteries it is a necessity more than an option.
Greg