Re: Soundscape article

Subject: Re: Soundscape article
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 am ((PST))
Thanks, Bernie, for sharing the article with us in advance of its
being published.  I have saved it so that I can read it fully when I
have time to digest it.

BTW, Jim, you have to go to the group's website and click on Files
most of the time to download anything.  I never have success at
clicking on the link.

Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www