Re: Fwd: live sound RFI

Subject: Re: Fwd: live sound RFI
From: "Wil Hershberger" wil_hershberger
Date: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:21 pm ((PST))
Looks perfect to me. I really like the pose and light. When was this
taken? That 5D is awesome. How much of a crop is this? Is it full frame?
Terrific work. I use focal blade in expert mode only. The novice mode
is too blunt a tool for me.

Wil Hershberger
Nature Images and Sounds, LLC
Hedgesville, WV