[Gear] Re: FR-2LE so far (field case)

Subject: [Gear] Re: FR-2LE so far (field case)
From: "Greg Weddig" gweddig
Date: Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:28 pm ((PST))
I'm not sure what your application is but I use a small bike messenger
bag from these guys:

http://www.timbuk2.com

I have put a few strategic holes in it for cables, and used some foam
and velcro to keep things in place.  The nice thing is that they are
water resistant, they have a heavy rubber liner of some sort, good for
splash and sitting in rain.  They also don't attract the same kind of
attention as portabrace and other "pro" bags.

--greg weddig
Baltimore, MD
http://gregweddig.net

[SNIP]