Re: South Africa

Subject: Re: South Africa
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:59 am ((PST))
Oh also,

I think it's whale season...if you're ambitious you could give that a
shot...get a hydrophone.

I think there's potential to get some wicked dramatic wave recordings
down at the Cape of Good Hope if you can go on a day when it's less
crowded and give yourself time to get away from people and find the
more isolated areas.  It's a big park down there.

Danny

--- In  Hugh Livingston