Re: Will audio recording be affected too?

Subject: Re: Will audio recording be affected too?
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:00 pm ((PST))
Does anybody think that the new regulations would also affect us
ordinary amateurs with professional looking gear.
How do you prove that the material you record never will be used
commercially.
I once got stopped at Crystal Cove State Park (near Laguna Beach) doing
some video and sound.
I assured the ranger that I was doing this for mere hobby reasons and
everything was fine.
Would I now have to prove that I am not a professional?

Weird times....

Volker