research Telinga dish used or similar for microphone Sony (in good s

Subject: research Telinga dish used or similar for microphone Sony (in good s
From: "marco"
Date: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:59 am ((PST))
Dear friends of all world
this is a fantastic mailing list!
I am trying a Telinga dish used (or similar)  for my microphone Sony  (good=

state!) for recording an owl's calling!
if someone wants to sell it to me can write to:
I live in Italy (near Milan) and my preferit research about the Owl biology=
!
there are my websites: www.gruppoitalianocivette.it and www.flammeus.it

bye
Marco Mastrorilli