Re: Ribbon microphones [gear]

Subject: Re: Ribbon microphones [gear]
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 am ((PST))
Followup - the web page says the Fel does pass phantom to the mic,
but an inquiry to Rode - answered so quickly! - says the Dpowerplug
blocks the phantom. Thus the Rode is the only one suitable for ribbon
mics. Now on my list for future purchase.

Lou
Lou Judson
415-883-2689

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that
it has to be us.
Jerry Garcia