Re: rechargeable batteries

Subject: Re: rechargeable batteries
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:04 pm ((PST))
I'll let you know I used the Powerex's in my FR2 and after several [9]
months they didn't hold a charge particularly well.  I did end up
having difficulty getting enough power to get through a day.

I'd get some lithiums if you can, they really have quite a bit of juice.

Depends on how long you'll be out of course.

Danny

--- In  "Jaap de Jong"
<> wrote:

> Dear Pratap Singh,
>
> You might check this site:

http://www.rechargeable-battery-review.com/rbr-editors-choice/2006-editors-=
choice/2006-top-10-aa-nimh-batteries-by-capacity.html