Re: Soundfield Microphone 4 channel

Subject: Re: Soundfield Microphone 4 channel
From: "Paul Doornbusch" pauldoornbusch
Date: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:18 am ((PDT))
I have used several of Soundfield's mic's, and I'd also be more interested =
in the Coresound Tetramic now.  I also built my own soundfield/ambisonic mi=
c (see the mic builders list and also info and nature sound examples on htt=
p://www.ambisonia.net) - my mic sounds very comparable to a soundfield MkV.=
  If I was to buy one though, I'd be checking out the Tetramic.

Best,
Paul