Re: Monitoring M-S on an FR2-LE

Subject: Re: Monitoring M-S on an FR2-LE
From: "Connor Walsh" weisike
Date: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:27 pm ((PDT))
Gosh thank you all for such good advice! I don't need to re-invent the whee=
l now=85

I guess I'll get the Fr2-LE and just get recording, keep an eye out for the=
 AEA MS 38 Lite,
and maybe have a pop at the Sowter home-brew.

And thanks for the master-tips from Walt, as ever :-)

Pro-Audio gear is a bit difficult to find here in NZ, at least at prices co=
mparable to what
I'm used to from Europe. But that's made up for by the unique avian fauna!

Many thanks,

Connor